Health & Lifestyle
Here’s how to use turmeric masks for glowing skin
You may not be able to afford expensive facials yet but you can still take good care of your skin with the ingredients in your kitchen.
The Turmeric spice is multi-purpose ingredient that offers a wide range of benefits, both externally and internally.
If you’re dealing with hyperpigmentation or discolouration, a turmeric mask may just be the answer you need.
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon (if you want)
- In a small bowl, mix the turmeric powder, honey and milk or yogurt. You want the mixture to have a paste-like consistency that will stick to your face without dripping.
- Wash and dry your face. Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting stained as the turmeric can stain your clothes yellow.
- Apply the mask on your face using your fingers or makeup brush. Make sure you avoid your eye.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes before washing off. Clean your face with a towel you’ll specifically be using for this mask since it will get stained. If you don’t like the yellow stain on your face you can get rid of it using an oil.
- You can do this treatment every 3 days. Hopefully, your skin gets clearer.